The Book With A Long Title (Book Review)


We were roaming around the library yesterday, looking for things to read, when I just fell in love with this book! It was practically love at first sight. The title of the book was "If You Don't Know Where You're Going, You'll Probably End Up Somewhere Else" but I'm just going to shortcut it and call it "If You Don't Know.." so that it would be easy for me and for everybody else.

So, yes. I felt love at first sight for the first time in forever again with a book. Yes, I admit that I'm weird. Simply because it's true. I instantly grabbed it from the shelf and previewed some parts of it. But, it just so happens that I also have this book I borrowed from the previous day before entitled "The Debs" and I haven't finished reading it yet. Even though that, I still borrowed "If You Don't Know.." because I was so interested in it especially because it was about finding a career and getting a life (as said in the title).

All I can say about the book that it is very systematic and well-organized. I completely fell in love with it even more when I read it. It made me realize everything I had to know about finding my career and how to live life after school. I also felt a big impact in myself after I have finished the book. It was totally strange. It was as if something inside me was wrong and right at the very same time. It made me realize (based on the book) that I'm heading towards the right direction in my life. That I might be successful someday. A little more push and I'll be there when I know it. I simply found this book very helpful and trustworthy. It kept me reading for hours and hours and hours. David P. Campbell has truly made a work of art, possibly realized by all the many others that read the book first than me. Campbell, God Bless You! If ever you were to read this post on my blog, I am very thankful that you created and wrote the book "If You Don't Know..". You inspired me to go on and keep moving in my life. May you continue to inspire all the other youths that might want to follow your footsteps.

I completely recommend this book for the people who are looking forward for a brighter future and a wonderful life ahead of them. Especially for high school students (like me!) and college students that are planning for a future today. This book is also for the adults that might want more impact on their own life.

Comments

Popular Posts