I'm Back and Refreshed!

Back to my normal self.. :)



You may have noticed (or you may have not) that I haven't been that updated this whole week. And no, I did not die and rise from the dead. Well, somehow, metaphorically.. Yes, I did. The thing is, every time I go home from school this whole week, I am ALWAYS tired. Considering the fact that it was our intramurals this whole week and we had our ball games and dance fest practices every dismissal. So, sorry if I didn't care enough to update even a single dot. But now, I'm back! Feeling new, happy, fiercer, wilder and STRONGER.

And still, as I said in my previous post, I'm saving up for a violin. Yet, no one has commented about it so I'm still open for suggestions. I'm also still recovering from the fact that we won the dance festival competition. Crazy, huh? And unexpected, too! I'll tell more about it on the next few posts to come. I got to make up for all the blank dates I didn't updated to...

Comments

Popular Posts