First and Only Prom :)

Vintage Renaissance Prom

-Eingel Calayag


"What's so special about prom?", I used to ask myself before. But now, I wouldn't mind it anymore. 'Cause this year's first and ONLY prom was my best one yet. Sure, I didn't take lots of pictures. And yeah, I don't have much selfies (especially with my crush) but that's okay. I had fulfilled the time of my life anyway.

It's true what they say that prom is a romantic event. An event that shows transformation of a person (if ever that person did transform at all). And an event that shows what you really feel for a person.

Our prom was held on the 14th of February. Yes. Valentines' Day. And of course, like any other, I don't have a date. And that's okay. At least I spent my night amazingly.

First and foremost, the food during the dinner was FANTASTIC. How could it not? It was catered by Hizon's Catering. Truly a stomach-filled food experience.


But really.. The highlight of the night was the Social Hour. Or should I say Social Hours. We had numerous times of socializing and dancing. And the best part? I got to dance with my crush!

Hold up. Don't worry. I'm not assuming. I'm just so happy that I got to dance with him. And that he was the one that got me to dance and not me to ask him to dance first. On which part of the prom I got to dance with him, I'm not answering.

What song was playing while you guys were dancing together? I forgot. And really, I wasn't paying attention anyway. All I remembered was that the song was a sweet and romantic song. But I wasn't aware of the title.

And throughout our dance, we were so quiet yet we were so close to each other. It was truly a dance I would never forget.

Was he your first dance? Or was he your last? I'm not telling either. ;) But you would guess it was either of both. 'Cause I would easily forget it if it weren't either of the choices. Like, I can't even remember the 3rd person I danced with. (no offense to whoever that was)

How did your night end? It ended with a bang. Nah, I'm just kidding. It ended with my crush saying good bye to me with a wave of a hand and a smile. And when I got home, I even got to talk to him a little through my cell phone even though I fell asleep after a few text backs.

All in all, it was a prom I would never forget.

Comments

Popular Posts