If I Told You...



If I told you these things, would anything change? Would a divine intervention happen if I'd slap you with this Top 4 Sad Truths I'd Want to Say to You? Change or not, I know you wouldn't have contemplated on this as much as I did. Maybe towards another person but never to me. And the sad thing about that? I can never be the one that could make you happy and mend you even if I tried.

But aside all these things, if you were the one being told these things, how would you react? Let's see right here...


TOP 4 SAD TRUTHS I'D WANT TO SAY TO YOU
( and how you would react when being told these things )



"She will never love you like I ever did."
He or she will never love you like I ever did. Usually, this comes up when a new relationship builds from the person you used to be in a relationship with. That person feels as if you're better off with him/her or he/she's still bitter that it didn't work out with the two of you.

How would you react?
A. "We were meant for other people. That's why we never worked out in the first place."
B. "How do you know if you're not in my position wherein he/she's loving me?"
C. "Honestly, he/she's loving me better than you ever did. Sorry."
D. "Maybe someday we'll meet again. Where we'll be better, wiser and maturer."
E. "Uhm, who are you?"



"I was stupid to think you would miss me."
This comes from someone who usually misses that one person but realizes that feeling isn't reciprocated. It's sad but it's the truth. And you realize here that you can never teach anyone how someone would feel towards you. It's their own decision to make whether they would miss you or not.

How would you react?
A. "You're not stupid. You're just assuming."
B. "Who says I didn't miss you?"
C. "..."
D. "And I was stupid enough to move on from missing you."
E. "How can I miss you when I see you everyday?"



"We're strangers now..."
This is for that certain person that you never get to talk to anymore and you never get to hang out with anymore. And even though you are trying to reach out to them, you never will because they themselves are pulling away from you and pushing you away.

How would you react?
A. "That's because you changed."
B. "Life happened. I'm sorry."
C. "We can still work this out."
D. "Oh... Okay."
E. "That's not true... I just really miss the old you."



"You will always be my first love."
This is, without a doubt, the hardest thing to say but is the most simple truth you could ever get from someone you truly loved the first time around. At times, these words could be very awkward especially to someone who really didn't like you even before or even that one person you loved but doesn't know you... Yeah, awkward.

How would you react?
A. "You were my first love as well."
B. "Yeah, I'm sorry, but I don't know you."
C. "That's... nice."
D. "Aw, that's so cute. Too bad you weren't mine."
E. "I wish I knew you more though.


Whichever options you chose, it doesn't deny the fact that you will always get affected with these words. And whatever option you did choose also has a reaction to that one person you told these sentences to. It just goes to show that it's difficult to deal with these kind of things. And I swear, I won't talk about these again if you don't want me to.

Hand-letters were all me. :)



Get to know more over here!
This is EingelClyg. ❤︎

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/eingelclyg/
Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/imeingelcalayag
Twitter: https://twitter.com/eingelclyg
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/eingelclyg/
YouTube: http://tinyurl.com/heygel
YouPic: https://youpic.com/photographer/eingelclyg







Comments

Popular Posts