A New Chapter

I've always been afraid.
I've always been scared and feared to dare.
But today is a new chapter for me. I'm free. And I'm setting the people I love free. I know time will come where everything will be in its rightful place again.


Today, I begin my life from where I used to start at it. Good grades. Good people surrounding me and no distractions to lock me in again. It's a big step up but I know I will be able to get back. I'm already rising up again, as you can see. I'm stronger and better than ever. I will never let anything trap me anymore.

I'm getting older and older by the day. I'm one day older than yesterday. I should know more and be open. No tears. Just laughter. I'm more confident in myself now. Nothing's going to stop me. I'll be that good girl I always have to be. And nothing will come in my way to block me in again. I have to let it go and be the champion. As I always aimed I'd be. I will be the champion. I 'AM' the champion. They got no chance on me. Fear not for I'm more confident (and a little bit more proud) of myself now. Rising up, I will not let myself fall. I will not get sidetracked anymore. This is the story of my life.

Comments

Popular Posts