Let It Go

"I don't care
What they're going to say.
Let the storm rage on.
The cold never bothered me anyway."
-Let It Go, Idina Menzel, 'Frozen'


I'm having a last sound syndrome. I can't stop singing the chorus and almost ending part of the chorus of 'Let It Go'. And apparently so are other people. It's just that I can completely relate to the song. Especially with the part I just wrote above the picture because just like Elsa (in the movie, Frozen), I don't care what people are going to say about me. I'm myself and that's all that will ever matter. Every 'storm' I'm going to face won't be hard and won't be a pretty big deal. Never has a problem or has the cold bothered me anyway. Just as the song emphasizes.

Speaking of songs, during lunch, I was sharing Christine a little talent I like to call: "impromptu song-making" wherein I could make a tune and lyrics to go with it whenever I would get bored and I'd have nothing else good to do. As I could have remembered, I sang 3 songs (?) and one 'Tagalog' song about being hit by a wire on the hand. Yes, I'm crazy and weird. The song was more like a children's song but a dangerous child song because of the gory description on how you get hit by a wire on the hand. Why did I come up with that kind of song, you ask? Because I truly got hit by a wire on the hand. The wire was on the bars of the railings going up the roof deck. Christine and I went through that part and I got my hand frolicking the railings and suddenly, the wire attacked it. I was like, "Ang sakit! (It hurts!)" and I started to sing about it.

Also, I made Christine write the lyrics of 'Let It Go' since I wanted to learn it and some time next year would want to use it to audition for the Musical Theater Guild. I hope I can make it perfect so I can get accepted! (Pray for me, guys, it will happen!)

Now, I'm going to talk about something else.


Hmm.


Well.


Umm.


What can I tell?


Uhh..


Oh! Yeah!

After dance fest practice earlier, I was wandering away outside the school gate and went back in (since Ytem told me to. He was leaving that time). And I saw Andrei, Karl and Peter. I was like, talking to them all the while and suddenly, a wild Jose Romeo Duabe (aka Duabe) appears. Yes, I call him by his last name just as I call Ytem with his last name. Same with Bernel. But I guess I'll squeeze them into another story some time in the future. Going back to the story, so Duabe appears. And he was saying something about 'reverse-harem' (if you're an anime-lover, you'd understand what that meant) and I'm like, "NO". And later, he just left automatically with Peter leaving as well.

As I decided to go out OFFICIALLY from school, I went to San Bartolome Church to go to the thanksgiving mass for the new priest. I stood near the door in the left side of the church because I was too shy to get myself inside. Near that door were students also hearing mass that all wore pink. As well as the boys. From time to time, I realized one boy from that crowd would look my way and would suddenly call the attention of his other boy classmates and they would look at me as well. I even caught one boy's eyes. By the way, these are TEEN boys we're talking about here. And so, I tried to avoid looking again because they think I might be stalking them. When the mass was over, they exited near the door I was standing in front of. The boy I got to stare at also went by there with his friends. They stopped in front of me and I was like having a poker face. That certain boy suddenly spoke and said: "Uy, ano ba yan! Bakit ayaw niyo maglakad palabas?" (Hey, what is this! Why won't you people come out?) and they finally went past me.

Comments

Popular Posts