Eco-Friendly

Planty: My Cute Plant
I actually planted pechay but I don't want to name it Pechay.


This is me and Dianne with our baby plants.
The plants are still yet to grow so I didn't take a close picture of it yet. BUT, I did see a plant beginning to grow somewhere in my bottle.


"Together, we plant. For a better future."
Okay. Maybe I just made that quotation up.. But, I believe that it's true. We can plant for a better tomorrow. And because of that, there was this organization that came to our school for a planting project (also our requirement for Science. We need to make a plant sprout, of course) just this Monday. They taught us how to plant a plant (obviously) in a 1.5 liters Sprite bottle. They provided us with the seeds and (sadly) I got pechay. I wanted potatoes, just like Aubrey. Originally, I lost the actual thing that they gave me so Natty had to give some to me and Sophia (considering she also lost her pechay). During that day, we didn't have any pictures because they didn't tell me to bring the camera and I didn't want to bring it because it might get wet or dirty when we plant. And my decision was right.


Anyways, when we came in our 'secret garden' at dismissal time, I was having trouble finding my bottle. I was looking for a bottle that's half open and half closed on top with my name on the cover. I almost had a heart attack because I can't find it. Luckily, I was able to see it. Though something changed in it, which is the reason why I wasn't able to identify it at first. There was a full lid on top of my bottle. Weird. I didn't have any when I put it there in the first place. Then, I just thought to myself that maybe Sir Jojit put it there. But still... Weird.

After we sprinkled some water on our plants, we bid them farewell and hoped that they would grow the day after. I can still remember Sir Jojit telling us to take care of it, talk to it and even HUG it to show our tender love and care to the plant... which made me laugh my guts out. Overall, I enjoyed taking care (and even TALKING) to the plant.



Comments

Popular Posts