Facing the People

"COOLASA"

Mango Graham Shake With Graham Balls on Top


Today is our first day of the Entrepreneurs' Week.
So far, so good. We actually had lots of customers considering we also took effort and swallowed our pride to talk to grade schoolers to tell them to buy our Mango Graham Shake With Graham Balls on Top. We also enjoyed doing it since it was unusual and unlike the usual 'us' we used to be. We also took loads of pictures for the scrapbook (that I will soon be making). Speaking of something I made, I made our banner for our stand. Here it is:


This was how it looked like when it was posted earlier. Somehow, I think something is wrong. But our leader told us that it was good. I hate good. I like 'perfect' and I love 'best'. But, good is enough too. I'm such a perfectionist. Zzz.

I don't know who came up with 'Coolasa' so there's not much to talk about that matter. All I know is that Pam, our leader, told me that the banner should look like something from 'Frozen' (the movie) and this was what I made. I actually improvised because I had VERY limited things to work with. I was just so happy that it turned out better than I imagined. And I'm pretty sure that the shake went well too.

Speaking of the shake, I actually have no idea how it tastes like considering the fact that I have no money to actually buy our product and the fact that we were not able to sell because we ran out of mangoes in the middle of selling during the afternoon. It was too bad. Many people wanted to buy that time. But during the time we DID have stocks and we were playing around and doing nothing, we considered advertising our product. Which worked.

Eitherway, we had a very enjoyable day.
Especially because we gained so much money. Though I don't know how much because I wasn't handling the money.

Let me just take this opportunity to advertise our product here on my blog so that you could (possibly) buy on the preceding days since this will be up to February 20 (because Feb. 21 is our recollection). So.. DO YOU WANT TO BE HAPPY? ARE YOU CUTE? WELL THEN.. GO AND BUY OUR MANGO GRAHAM SHAKE WITH GRAHAM BALLS ON TOP! VERY AFFORDABLE AND VERY DELICIOUS! ONLY AT COOLASA. Please buy our mango graham shake with graham balls on top! We have unlimited offers to give you. And we guarantee direct enjoyment from our refreshment. Have a nice day!

Comments

Popular Posts