Mood Swings

"Need You Now"
>>Lady Antebellum<<

I've been singing this over and over again during this day. I can't help but think that it has a great impact on me today even though I seriously have no idea why I relate with it so much. The title is "Need You Know" by Lady Antebellum. But I like the Savannah Outen & Boyce Avenue version better. I love listening to covers instead of the original ones. I don't know why but I just do.


Anyways, I've been singing it (as I've said) a few times over all day. It made me sad, happy, hyper, lonely and depressed all at the same time. I can't control my feelings when I sing it. Especially when it comes to the part of:

It's a quarter after one,
I'm a little drunk and I need you now..
Said I wouldn't call,
But I lost all control and I need you now..
And I don't know how I can do without
I just need you now

..Since this part was the only part I knew and what I memorized by heart. Somehow, it speaks to me. The lyrics speak to me as if it's trying to tell me that I need someone now. Well, if you would ask me, I ain't got nothing missing. Or, I don't need nobody. But the song really gets to me. Like, deep down inside... I really need someone. I just hope that 'someone' comes really soon.

Anyway, while I was LSS-ed to this song, I was also finishing 'For One More Day' by Mitch Albom. It made me burst to tears. So much. The last time I cried like that while reading a book was with 'Tuesdays With Morrie' since I didn't cry much in 'The Five People You Meet In Heaven'. It was about mothers.. (probably the main reason why it made me break down and sob all over the floor.. Honestly). I just.. I wasn't prepared for much of it. Usually, I don't cry when it comes to dramatic books (even if it is VERY dramatic, I wouldn't) but Mitch Albom moves me TOO MUCH that I HAVE TO cry. It's like a requirement. His way of creating books is.. Different. Good different. And very unique that it just moves me and changes my whole mood the entire day.

Speaking of 'changes my mood the entire day', the book really DID change my mood the entire 10 hours of my life in school. I was so blank, yet so knowledgeable. So empty, yet so full. I was imbalance, yet I was in perfectly good condition. I couldn't explain my mood. One moment, I'm so active. The next, I'm sleepy. Especially after the quizzes we've taken. I wasn't so hyper and so obsessed today. I felt... Boring. But I have to admit that I AM boring. I've always been. I just add a little spice to my life from time to time. Kind of like a secret recipe. Changes from time to time depending on the likes of the people who eat it. I don't think this post is going anywhere (unless I want it to). So I'm going to change my topic once more and start a new, reasonable and scary topic.

What also changed my mood today was when we watched 'Pearl Harbor' in our AP class. Ytem sat next to me so I listened to some of the details I couldn't understand during the movie. Whenever I had trouble understanding why the next part happened, I would go over and ask Ytem. If not Ytem, I'd ask Aubrey. And there was this part in the movie that we simply couldn't take. It's as if we were in the situation ourselves. It was the part wherein they were trying to save the people/soldiers stuck in a ship. They were holding their breaths underwater while the other soldiers were trying to cut open the metal ship to save them. When they were able to get their hands on top, they were trying to pull them up and still trying to cut the metal ship. In the end, they died. They lost all their breaths. At that part, Ytem and I (even Ms. Prado) agreed that we both don't want that to happen to us. It's very scary, traumatic and unpredictable. Okay, I don't want to talk about it anymore!

So, you've probably seen all the mood swings I've had the whole day, huh? I'm such a weirdo. Bye.

Comments

Popular Posts