The Piano Girl (Birthday Post)

Christine's Birthday

This was a photo taken from our intramurals.
And because I took the liberty to take this photo, I'm using it.
This is Christine. If you've read the introduction of my barkada on a previous post, you may have read a short preview about her. Well, today is her birthday. And I'm going to dedicate a special blog post for her. Just as I did with Joanne. Mehehe!


Sunday, February 9, 2014.

She's beautiful. She's young. She's sweet. She can play the piano and it's neat.
She has her hair tied up always as a bun. She never wants people to hold it.
She has braces on her teeth. With shark teeth underneath.
But still, she's beautiful the way she always is. She's Christine..

<<____________________>>

DEDICATION BOOTH:


From Joanne:

Happy birthday, Christiiine. Alam ko di tayo masyadong close pero I wish you a happy birthday and more blessings to come. God bless you!

From Angel Causapin:


Happy 14th birthday to my not-so-little sister!!! Love you!!!


From Catherine:

Hi Tin! Happy Happy 14th Birthday! Nawa'y pagpalain ka lalo ng ating Panginoong Diyos. Good Luck sa studies at sa iba pa. Ahahahaha.  Thank you sa lahat lahat. God Bless You More! Happy Birthday ulit! 🍰

From Ronna:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Christine!! Enjoy your day <3


From Dianne:


Hey babe!!! Mano po!!! Bakit? 14 ka na! Ang tanda tanda mo na. Huhuhu, how time flies 

by so fast!!! Just remember na love ka ng JJEPDARRRCCCK!!!! Stay pretty babez! :**

<<____________________>>


PHOTOBOOTH

This includes photobombs, stolen shots and intentional shots. :)



THIS IS A STOLEN SHOT

THIS IS AN INTENTIONAL SHOT

THIS IS A PHOTOBOMB

THIS IS A STOLEN SHOT

THIS IS AN INTENTIONAL SHOT

THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS SHOT


<<_____________________>>


A Word From The Blogger

Dear Christine,

HEY! It's me again.. Eingel.
I just went through all this trouble and stopped by to say Happy Birthday! A person lives everyday. And dies once. So live your life wisely and don't let anything bring you down. I know that there are some things you can't handle in life.. And that's why we're here. Your friends 'til the end. Please accept the fact that you are beautiful and is good in playing the piano. I know you don't want to sound all prideful but.. It's true so, YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE PROUD. Thanks for being such a wonderful friend to me. And thank you for listening whenever I try and say something to you. I always knew you would be my friend. But I didn't think we'd be THIS close.

Lots of love,
Eingel

Comments

Popular Posts