I'm grand.

"Inhale Good Vibes. Exhale Bad Vibes."

-Eingel Calayag


For some reason, I've already calmed myself down a bit. I learned from my favorite Filipino author that you just need to inhale the good vibes and exhale the bad vibes (from Marcelo Santos III). And now, I'm doing my best and choosing happiness over sadness. It's working as of now. I just hope I can maintain it for as long as I can. I also need to control a bit of my temper since that's what I've been recently letting out.

To continue, I'm being as happy as I possibly can simply because my birthday is about to arrive. And I don't want to be gloomy or sad on my special day. Also, I've had a recent advance happy birthday from my good old friend, Chesca. She's in Paranaque now because she moved. I'm just so happy that she remembered my special day. And in return, of course, we remember her right back.


I've also realized that I need to wake up from my boring self and try to remind myself that I need to be extraordinary and live a fulfilling life (which was my goal even before). I've let it slip through my hands before and I'm not letting it slip through my hands again. I'm going to rise up again and try not to think of the bad things in life just as I like it.

I'm just gonna have to learn to smile at my problems and annoy the people that surround me for me to be pleased. I just wish my bipolar side won't get the best of me again. :)


In relation to the "rising up and standing once again" thing I said earlier, this is what I meant (the quote above). I'll just have to stay where I am (which is where I really want to be right now) and use what I have (I've got books, a family, great friends and an amazing life, what more could I ask?) and I need to do what I can and enjoy my life to the fullest but with great meaning to it, of course. :)

I've fallen before.

I've tried getting up.

And I've fallen again.

But nothing will break me.

Because I'll always bounce up to my feet.

And that's all that matters. :)



Comments

Popular Posts