Sunday Fun Day!

"Life is a piece of cake."

>Eingel Calayag<



Today has been a tiring yet wonderful day. But the thing about this day was that it took a long time before it ended. And when it did, I still felt happy in some places. I got to see old faces and I got to see new ones as well. I believe that this day is a day I will never forget. A simple yet extravagant day. But of course, every wonderful day has its hamartia. And this one hamartia ruined my mood for the night. But I'm pretty sure I'll get over it.


As said above, maybe it's not about the ending but it's about the actual story. And so, I'm going to tell my story today. I'm not going to make a very long novel but I'm warning you right now that this is going to be a tad bit long entry.

To start off, I woke up in the morning at seven or eight and we got ready for our meeting (SMI-DMI). When we got there, we placed our food on the table and we began our ceremony with a prayer before meal. We ate and we chatted a bit and afterwards, I began NOT listening and read "Looking for Alaska". Yeah, I'm so bad.

Not so long enough, the meeting ended and we all went home. Much to my amusement, I offered my parents to go to Malabon Citisquare for me to buy some supplies that I need. So, we went. I was so fond of our coming that I bought five books about Sherlock Holmes. And after that, I also bought the things that were necessary. A few minutes later, my dad told me that Micah texted him and told me that I should go to Kuya Jordan's house later at six. I said I'd give it a go. After, we went home and waited for five 'o clock to go to church for the Sunday Mass.

When it was five 'o clock already, we went to church. We heard Sunday Mass. The gospel was about the parable of the sower. And then, I realized that I wouldn't be sharing for the Bibliarasal tomorrow because we were going to do PA in the morning. After the mass, I changed my clothes to my MORE comfortable clothes that I packed in my bag and went off to Kuya Jordan's house. I arrived there and felt awkward because I only saw Kuya Rondel, Kuya Aldwin, Kuya Jordan and Ate Kaye--the only people I know yet are busy with other people. So I just stood outside and waited for Micah to arrive. And when she did, I welcomed her with open arms (not really. I'm not the clingy type. I'm much more of the slap-on-your-face type).



Later on, Kuya Jordan told us that we should go to their rooftop and so we did. We felt awkward (me, Micah and Queenie) because Kuya Jordan was talking to his office mates and we were just.. there. So I decided to lighten up the mood and tell them that we should sing. At that moment, I started to sing random songs which was kind of awkward but I didn't mind because I felt like singing.



Not so long after, Ate Kaye approached us and introduced me and Queenie to her brother, Kuya Karl. And of course, like the goof I am, I said "Hi" (or was it "Hello"?) in a rather cheery, bubbly and weird way (this also means to say to other people that: "I'm not the dating type and I'm not interested--sorry! But we can be great friends if you want to be friends with a total weirdo. I'm open!"). After that, I remained high and hyper and kept on insisting that we (me, Micah and Queenie) sing random songs. After which Kuya Karl requested me to keep singing. He requested "Counting Stars" which I've heard of but never did I sing. I haven't actually heard the song AT ALL. So I'll try and hear it someday. Maybe now or maybe tomorrow or maybe the next day. The song seemed interesting.

So, I kept doing random things which made me really high. After which some of the people had to leave and we were left playing "Heart attack" on playing cards. We also heard the story of Jack and his adventures (by Kuya Leo). And not so long enough, I left.



I went online and talked to Joanne for a while. And I was going on and on about how excited I was for tomorrow. But she kept asking what was going to happen tomorrow. And I felt really REALLY sad that I cried. YES. I cried. But I didn't tell Joanne what it was and what I was already doing (crying). I just kept sending crying and sad emoticons. I'm guessing she knows but she has a plan for tomorrow. Either that or she really forgot. If she really forgot, I'm really gonna cry AGAIN. I don't know. I felt like shit when she told me that she forgot.



Anyways, I need to go. I've got a great day ahead of me tomorrow (I hope). I'm going to sleep now. Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts