Thoughts I Cannot Fathom

"A Smile a Day Keeps The Worries Away."

By: Eingel Calayag



From the very beginning, you would say that I'm a very shy type of person. But I have my crazy side. And that crazy side is the side I like the most about myself because it shows who I really am--A bipolar but fun person that has plenty of mood swings but keeps her head together when needed. I have proved this earlier when I was in school (dismissal time). We went to the CMO to talk to Ms. Sernicola. But when we (Pampi and I) got there, Ms. Sernicola was rushing off to a meeting. So, we just decided to stay there and guard the office for a while. We also waited for Ms. Sernicola to come back and for the people that were expected to come to arrive.

After moments of talking and waiting, two people came along and joined us in the CMO. Those two people were Kuya Adrian and Ate Mariel, who were also our club mates. We talked about plenty of things (which I do not want to talk about here because I find it too private). And afterwards, Ate Mariel had to leave because it was already 4:30 PM. So, it was Pampi, Kuya Adrian and I in the CMO.

We talked about SO many random things that humans never thought possible to talk about (well, not really). And not so long after, Ms. Flores arrived. We were shocked since we thought she was also in the same meeting that Ms. Sernicola attended to. And so Ms. Flores joined in our conversations from time to time up until Ms. Sernicola also arrived and talked to us about other MORE random things.

In the end, we all decided to go home.

You may be asking me right now.. What is the point of this entry? Well, I actually just wanted to share my experience because I find it smile-worthy (and I know that it is not a word. Let's just say that I have an Eingel Dictionary). And I also find this experience an unforgettable and memorable one. You know what they say.. Simple things become important if they were well-spent with the people who are special to you. :)

Comments

Popular Posts