VLOGS. VLOGS. VLOGS.

My Weird Sides (mostly)




Earlier in life, I realized that I wanted to make vlogs. Actually, I was inspired to make vlogs even before but I never had the time or the breakdown of things I could say when I thought about it at the time.

Also, I'm training myself to be a VJ. May it be in MYX PH or MTV Pinoy. Just that, I'm really interested in talking to music-lovers through the camera. And that I also love talking about music in general. But for now, in my vlogs, I'll be talking about myself. 'Cause really, it would be a bit boring if I'd just show up a bit and played music videos the rest of the time. We've already got television for that.

Here's one of my first vlogs for today: (yes. like rapping)




And while I was uploading the video, I thought about how I could combine my love for writing and video-editing by sharing my vlogs here in my blog. How crazy is that? Very. I know.

Hope to watch more from my vlogs!
Especially now that April is coming and we're going back to Seoul, Korea. Take note: WE WON'T GET LOST ON THE FIRST DAY THIS TIME.



Comments

Popular Posts