Next YouTube Sensation? (I Wish)



It's no secret of mine that I'm really addicted to writing stuff I want people to know (partly the reason why I have this blog right now). And of course, that fact wouldn't be complete without a short back story of mine not so long ago. I was nine or ten years old when I first heard about YouTube and that anyone could access it. I was pretty much anxious to show the world my talent so I tried it out. Sure enough, I wasn't a pretty good attraction to many because I'm not that competent in anything and I just put out what I thought would sell. I tried out singing in front of the camera. I tried acting. I even tried making self-made music videos that somehow worked just fine. But even so, I didn't get enough attention.

True enough, I'm really an attention-seeker back in the days. Up until now, I still want people's attention. But not because I'm KSP (kulang sa pansin; not often noticed) but because I want people to pay attention. I want to be heard. I want people to know what I want to put out because some of what I say are, honestly, important.

I'm not being boastful or anything but maybe I am. Though it's only because it's not just me that doesn't get enough attention from people that should be given attention more often. A lot of people are very underrated and underappreciated. They make great art but not too many people appreciate it. I don't even know what's the matter with this world anymore. I feel like they go for looks rather than quality. Or maybe they are biased that if it's not something in their specific standard, they won't notice it.

Either way, I understand that standards are to be met in this world because not everyone is able to rise to the top... But some people, I can seemingly say, aren't really deserving to be at the top even though they are. Though I guess that's just how the world works now, does it?

By the time I was twelve or thirteen years old, I've gone through a lot of videos (and deleted most) and I've been through three channels (one of which, I forgot the email and password and two of which, I am currently using at this very moment). And you know what? Still, I haven't got the attention I've been searching for. Sometimes, it's just sad but most, I just think that it's the perfect opportunity to put my A-game on and do the best I can and strive hard for people to realize that I am worth it.

So to all those out there that are feeling inferior about themselves, don't be! There are a lot of us here that are just underappreciated. But that doesn't mean we shouldn't appreciate others. We should learn to appreciate so that the appreciation would bounce back to us. Sooner or later, it won't be too long, we will get the standing ovation we finally deserve.







Get to know more over here!
This is EingelClyg. ❤︎

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/eingelclyg/
Facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/imeingelcalayag
Twitter: https://twitter.com/eingelclyg
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/eingelclyg/
YouTube: http://tinyurl.com/heygel

YouPic: https://youpic.com/photographer/eingelclyg



Comments

Popular Posts