The Supportive Little Potato Daughter



I've been a bad blogger last 2017, I know. I've left you guys to wonder where I am for the past year. It's misery to have to wait, I would know (I'm literally waiting for Fishball to update every Monday for her Webtoon, "My Giant Nerd Boyfriend" since I just finished the first 126 episodes... You guys should check her out! Fishball and her boyfriend is GOALS. I might be posting about them in another blog of mine pretty soon). I'm so sorry you guys had to endure almost half a year wondering where my posts have been and if ever I'd post at all.

Not to worry, it is I, back on track, for the year 2018. I'm trying to regrow back to my writing roots since my strand kinda' stripped me off and turned me into an artistic maniac (Music, Arts and Design at University of Santo Tomas, aye!). How's that been, you may ask? Well...


...progress is progress. (Don't worry, I'm just being sarcastic with that drawing. You'll see my literal progress on another post, I promise. That's just one of those drawing styles I do for journaling as my personal character). Anyway, since it's still January and a lot has happened for the first week alone, let's talk about that first week.

As you may have read on the title of this blog, I've been a supportive little potato daughter lately. It started in October. We went to Tagaytay and I told Mum that I'd be taking photos of her for her 50th birthday on January. She packed lots of clothes and we went to good destinations for photo shoots and whatnot. It went pretty well. I was able to take pretty good shots of her that she actually wanted as "post-debut" photos (since she didn't want the photos to leak before her birthday). If you want to see the post-debut photos that I took, you might as well click here.

Next to that, Dad and I planned for Mum's 50th birthday party celebration, that of which I was tasked to make the physical invitation, video invitation and the banner for the stage setup. I was also asked to perform with my cousin. We practiced a couple of songs during the week before the party. It was such a rush but it was all worth it.

At the end of the day, it was my Mum's happiness that mattered the most.

Cheers to new life and happy beginnings!






Comments

Popular Posts